-
July 9th, 2002, 08:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yes I have done this one a few months back, but we have a new crowd, so what your favourite bands and artists??
-
July 9th, 2002, 08:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
It changes all the time really, at the minute;
Thursday.... sorry Oingy_Boingy, we can't all have such musical tastes as you, but, we try.
Sunny Day Real Estate, I'm sure the lyrics means something to him.
The Appleseed Cast, again, sorry Oingy_Boingy.
The Promise Ring, I only have Wood/Water whihc is not meant to be their best but is still very good.
The Ramones, What can I say?
It will change by next month.
-
July 9th, 2002, 09:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Mr Bungle
Mercury Rev
The Flaming Lips
Mansun
Badly Drawn Boy
They're the big names
-
July 10th, 2002, 08:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
The Verve, Idlewild and The Coral are just a couple of bands i'm into at the minute.
-
July 10th, 2002, 09:38 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I just feel upset that The Coral, because they were hyped by the NME, that they are being lumped with a load of average and boring indie rock bands, when they are so much more than boring indie rock.
-
July 10th, 2002, 09:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Hope you werent including The Verve and Idlewild in that were you?
True, The Coral are much more then that. Best thing about them is their unpredictable sound.
-
July 10th, 2002, 09:55 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I was referring to The Vines, The Strokes etc (not The White Stripes, I think they're quite good).
I love The Coral, they've got such an artistic and rythmic sound.
-
July 10th, 2002, 10:14 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I agree to some extent about the vines and the strokes. If it werent for NME proclaiming The vines to be the best band since Nirvana then no one would be that bothered. It also helps when you have a frontman who has been likened to Kurt Cobain. The Strokes are, dare i say it a bit bland and repetitive.
-
July 10th, 2002, 10:15 AM
#9
Inactive Member
ok here are my favourite bands feel free to "flame away"
Trail Of Dead
Foo Fighters
Husker Du
New Order
Les Savy Fav
R.E.M
Superchunk
Ink and Dagger
+ many other
-
July 10th, 2002, 11:34 AM
#10
Inactive Member
No, we're not all that low.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks